Thursday, August 10, 2006

Introductions

by Lorna



This is the story (and daily happenings) of a man, a woman, three kids and a dog. We have given in to modern technology (and a little peer pressure) and created a blog as a way of documenting all those little things we won't remember when we're 80. When we're 80, we might not care anymore, but our kids and grandkids will. It also gives family members an avenue in order to keep up with what's going on in the Lowke house! Of course, posting to the blog will just add one more thing to our ongoing "To Do" list, but hey, it'll be fun.

Here are the main players:

Tim (who recently turned the big 4-0!)


Lorna (who has NOT yet turned 40 and won't for awhile)

Lane (age 14)


Maren (age 11)




Reed (age 4)

and.....Maisie!








There'll be more to come later!

5 Comments:

At 1:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey
it looks good!!!!

 
At 12:47 PM, Blogger Leigh said...

Hey, now I can add your blog to my daily reads! I really enjoyed reading Tim's blog from his trip to Japan, so I also hope he's a guest author on this blog as well.

 
At 10:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoyed reading all about the family. Lorna, You are a very good story teller. I laughed and laughed about Reed's tooth story. How funny! I will enjoy keeping up with you. I Love you all dearly.

 
At 6:28 PM, Blogger 1UP RPG said...

Is the concensus that Reed looks like Tim and Maren and Lane look like Mom?

I don't know who Maisie looks like...

 
At 8:01 PM, Blogger Lorna said...

Well, they tell me that Lane & Maren look like me. And Reed is the spitting image of Tim at the same age.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home