Saturday, August 19, 2006

Birthday Festivities

by Lorna

Well, it was my birthday yesterday. I'm now 39 years old. No, really, I'm 39....not making it up. Now whether I remain 39 for several years remains to be seen, but for now, I'm really 39. At least I'm not 40, like someone near and dear to my heart. I'm sure I'll pay for that comment at some point!

It was a great birthday! I received a card and gift from Tim when I woke up. Everyone went on their way to school, work, etc. It was a Friday AND it was payday, so that was even better! At work, I had lunch purchased for me and had a German Chocolate pie from Marie Callender's (my choice). Yummy. Then Tim and the kids and I went to dinner at Hyde Park Bar & Grill last night. They have the best french fries ever!
All in all, a good day.

1 Comments:

At 6:25 PM, Blogger 1UP RPG said...

Happy belated birthday! I feel like I'm watching your life in fast-rewind. :)

BOb

 

Post a Comment

<< Home