Friday, July 13, 2007

Messy, Messy, Messy!

OK, So Lorna has wanted me to join the blogging effort ---- what can I say, I read'em, I lurk behind the scenes, but I guess I'm just lazy in that aspect or uninspired. Soooooo I am going to help out between the MESSES like the ones pictured from today. I have been repainting the family room / kitchen combo. For those readers in the teaching community, you know that summer is the time of year to catch up on all the maintenance "stuff" around the house. So I am on a whirlwind work tour trying to do many projects before having to go back to school. While this mess was going on in our family room / kitchen combo, outside, I HIRED people to make an even bigger mess of my groomed front and back yards. Check out this mess! Yes, as you can see we are getting a sprinkler system, so now my yards look like a spiderweb of trenches! It will be worth not dragging hoses around and forgetting to water tomatoes everyday, but we currently look like the worst house on the street. Oh well! What's a guy to do but BLOG about it I guess. Check out the next post.
Tim-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home