Sunday, August 05, 2007

Sims



We interrupt this blog for an announcement - my wife LOVES The Sims. For those that may not know what the Sims are..... it is a computer game that simulates life. You create characters who lead lives in all stages, buying houses, going to jobs, getting married, having kids and everything that goes along with it. I am NOT a video game person. This is one of the differences between my beloved and myself. While I watch Mr. Smith Goes to Washington, my loving mate is playing the Sims. She currently is conducting the lives of Mr. and Mrs. Urban. So this is why you haven't heard more about our cruise....... I HAVE been caught blogging about her Sims habit. She is trying to pry the laptop from my hands..... I have been threatening to expose her dirty secret to the world, but have been waiting for just the right time to tell all of you how she leads another life on her computer. What can I say, she took a VERY unattractive gardening picture of me today that I am SURE will be publish at some point in the future, soooooo here I am exposing her little habit. Gotta go ------ she is threatening to take the post down. Read fast!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 2:18 PM, Blogger 1UP RPG said...

Lorna, don't let this bother you. I will let you know that you are NOT ALONE. When Brooke and I were in grad school, we stayed up late many a night playing The Sims. Oh, how we loved it. We created a whole Sims neighborhood based on the characters from Days of Our Lives (which we watched at the time.) We'd look at the clock and it'd be like 2 AM but we'd just keep on playing.

So don't let Tim, bug you. It's FUN. But you can go ahead and post that blackmail picture anyway. :)

Bob

 
At 2:18 PM, Blogger 1UP RPG said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 4:50 PM, Blogger Lorna said...

Ah, vindication.

Thank you, Bob.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home