Thursday, November 08, 2007

Tagged - 8 Random Things

Rules: Once tagged, you must link to the person who tagged you. Then post the rules before your list, and list 8 random things about yourself. At the end of the post, you must tag and link to 8 other people, visit their sites, and leave a comment letting them know they’ve been tagged. (We were tagged by Brooke).

1. We love Survivor and have watched each one except the first season. It is one of the few things the kids can watch in which everyone is interested.

2. We have a thing about fast food - we try to avoid it if we can which is hard when you have Mickey D's, Long John Silver's, Taco Bell loving kids.

3. Lorna has a thing about proper grammar, punctuation, and spelling and wants to correct every blog entry I write (including this one).

4. I can't watch people in the movies / TV be uncomfortable (ie. horror movies) or have needles put into them (think Grey's Anatomy where they put a needle into a patient's eye). It creeps me out to the point I have to cover my eyes. Yeah, Lorna watches --- she's not bothered.

5. Lorna loves Pumpkin Pie ice cream from Baskin Robbins.

6. Lorna plays online bingo all the time and she never wins the $$$. She doesn't want her dirty little secret exposed.

7. I have always wanted a Jeep Wrangler --- it's on my Christmas list every year since I was 16. Yeah ------ I drive a van.

8. Lorna and I met at church youth group when we were in middle school.

We tag Michael and Leigh.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 7:04 AM, Blogger Leigh said...

You tagged the wrong person! I can't think of anything to write on my blog that actually has happened in the last 48 hours and you think I can come up with 8 random thoughts??? You people are crazy, but I like that about you. :)

 
At 4:53 PM, Blogger 1UP RPG said...

I don't do horror movies well, either. I just don't get the appeal. I like a thrilling movie (Silence of the Lambs) but not a slasher.

Online Bingo? To me, that sounds so depressing! :) But hey, do what ya love!

Bob

 

Post a Comment

<< Home