Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Be Afraid --- Be Very Afraid

Don't let the smile fool you. This is a SCARY person. Be afraid. Lane got his ACTUAL driver's license yesterday afternoon. He can now drive ALONE in a real car on real roads with lots of other real people. This is your warning ----if you drive in our area, watch out. While he has had driving school, driving time and lots of instruction, he is a 16-year old boy after all! Be afraid, be VERY afraid. I am afraid and it only partially involves the increase in my car insurance. Pray for us and don't let the smile fool you.

Labels:

7 Comments:

At 3:39 PM, Blogger Leigh said...

How much fear should I feel? Does he take after his mom or dad in the driving department? That will help me gauge the level of fear I should feel right now since he lives so close to my side of town.

 
At 9:26 PM, Blogger Lorna said...

He's his own person. I don't believe Mom OR Dad has ever driven directly into oncoming traffic before, but Lane has unintentionally tried it a few times. However, he probably takes a little more after Mom -- he's pretty cautious.

 
At 1:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Lane. Your Mom tried to go in a ditch once. Her Dad told me this. Thank Goodness I wasn't with them.

 
At 4:58 PM, Blogger Dto3 said...

I let him drive me around and I'd get in the car with him again. My other, almost drivers-licensed nephew on the other hand, not so much! Congrats Laner!

 
At 11:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:56 AM, Blogger Dto3 said...

On another note - I saw your time on "Not Quite What I Had Planned" for the States Game. I won't reveal my time, but I'm pretty sure you must have cheated somehow.

 
At 7:07 PM, Blogger Rick said...

Our last one has her permit and then, one more month, I'll be done with driver's training.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home