Friday, January 04, 2008

Birthday Lunch

Since I was "off" today from school, I got to have lunch with the Reedster at school. Interesting fact: Happy Meals are not made at Mickey D's before 10:30 a.m. This is a REAL challenge to make a 10:45 a.m. kindergarten lunch ------ but, I did it. See the chicken nuggets to prove it. Of course, the Bionical Toy in said Happy Meal was WAY more interesting at lunch than Dad. I'm not hurt Reed, really........
Love the eyes, dude! Reed takes after his very photo impaired brother who is only now at 16 getting out of the awkward photo stage. Gotta love six-year olds though! The birthday saga continues this evening at Long John Silvers --- Reed really is a cheap date. I do like that though!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 12:04 AM, Blogger Dto3 said...

Mr. B's 6th birhtday included my ordering 18 Happy Meals for the kiddos in his kinder class. I called on my way to the Mickey D's and surprisingly they were working on the happy meals when I got there. I was actually shocked. So much so that I wrote a letter to McD's corporate commended the local manager on a job well done. A few weeks later I received $5 in McDonald's money (this predated the Arch Card) with a note saying, "we are sorry for your experience, we hope we can make it up to you." Thus, solidifying that McD's doesn't really read any of those letters sent to them. Happy Birthday Reeder!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home