Sunday, March 16, 2008

7 Random Things

We've been tagged by Brooke! She actually tagged Tim, but hey, we function as one blogger unit, so today, she gets me instead.

The rules: Link to your tagger and post these 3 rules on your blog. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. Lane is driving real cars now. All alone. This is a very scary thing for me. Yesterday, I needed to get the oil changed in my car. We usually have it done at Walmart and it takes them FOREVER so I just leave the car. I drove our van and Lane followed me in my car. Later, when I picked up the car, I drove the van and continued to the grocery store and Lane drove the car home by himself. Right now he is at our church's youth group. He drove himself and Maren there. Will I ever quit worrying while he's gone?

2. Tim currently has a pinched nerve (we think) and hasn't slept in our bed for five days. He sleeps on the couch sitting up. More bed for me, but poor guy. He goes to have an MRI tomorrow morning.

(Some of these aren't really random things about ME, are they?)

3. I can't stand the clicking sound that comes from someone picking at their fingernails. Like nails on a chalkboard.

4. I gave up meat (except seafood) and chocolate for Lent and have been thinking recently that steak and chocolate cake sounds like a really good Easter lunch.

5. I haven't blogged in a month because our lives are crazy and in the downtime we do have, blogging isn't our highest priority.

6. I just can't get into most old movies and it annoys me to have one on TV in the same room as me. Unfortunately, Tim is an old movie buff and Rear Window is on right now.

7. Our nickname for Maren is Moneysucker. She lives up to the name is all I can say. She doesn't take offense; on the contrary, she's quite proud of her moneysucking nature. Girls are just way more expensive in my experience than boys. She's involved in many more activities which all require money. She has an allowance, but the money that's being sucked out of us is usually for school-related things like athletics uniforms, field trips, yearbooks, etc. I managed to spend $110 on her in one day two weeks ago.

I tag Michael and Leigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home