Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Drink Up Too




What is your favorite thing to drink? (Alcoholic or non-alcoholic)






We were tagged by Bob of The Four of Clubbs. He talks about his favorite drink, so I will share that mine and Lorna's is Dr. Pepper. It's a southern thing, what can we say? Dr. Pepper goes great with a burger or Mexican food. It is great cold and is a wonderful thirst quencher. I am scared to even say this because I know Dto3 so well, but we tag you for your favorite drink (can you narrow it to just one?).

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 9:51 AM, Blogger 1UP RPG said...

I think I drove by the Dr. Pepper museum when I was in Waco. Did it start in TX?

 
At 9:12 AM, Blogger Lorna said...

Yep, sure did. And non-Texans think all we have here are horses and cattle ranches.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home