Wednesday, May 21, 2008

20 Things I Love About You

On our 20th anniversary, here are 20 things I love about you:

1. I love that you are such an amazing father to our children and treat them as individuals.

2. I love that you give 110% to everything you do.

3. I love your commitment to our church.

4. I love that you mow the lawn, mop the floors and clean the bathrooms because you know I'm not going to.

5. I love that you spend time with our children, doing things with them that they love....

6. ...and introducing them to things that you love.

7. I love that I know you will always love me and never judge me, no matter what.

8. I love that we are each other's best friend.

9. I love that you ask me to proofread because you know you can't spell.

10. I love that we have the same taste in furniture.

11. I love that it was your idea to get Lola because you thought Maisie was lonely.

12. I love that you let me plan the vacations and "date nights" and you have fun.

13. I love that you keep pursuing things you know will make you a better teacher.

14. I love that you'll ride the roller coasters with our kids because they scare me to death.

15. I love that you show me affection and respect in front of our children so they will know what a good marriage looks like.

16. I love that you will remove dead rodents from our yard, even though it disgusts you as much as it does me.

17. I love that you keep our yard looking beautiful and that you love doing it.

18. I love that you are always willing to run to the grocery store if I need something.

19. I love that you participate in our children's education, thus showing them that it's important to us.

20. I love that you like to go to the grocery store with me -- you think of it as a date.... and that you still like to have dates.

I love you more today than ever. Happy 20th Anniversary, Tim!

Love,

Lorna

1 Comments:

At 12:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

gorgeous list! this is my first time stopping by. you have a lovely blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home