Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

My beautiful bride on our wedding day!

20 years ago today. Hard to believe. That was two apartments, three houses, three churches, many cars and jobs plus three kids to get where we are today.

Did I say many meals? With the exception of that bad turkey leg in year one, the rest have been great as you can tell between the difference in my figure on May 21, 1988 and now on May 21st, 2008. This picture makes me realize how much of a good cook Lorna really is and how much I need to really stop eating for like the next 20 years.



We both teared up at this moment. Lorna's Uncle Jerry (a Methodist minister) married us. He does good work.

Yummmmmmm! Italian Cream Cake. Oh yes, I need to quite eating for like the next 20, but YUMMMMMM!


All that time got us here. Three beautiful, healthy kids and my one, loving wife. I am one lucky guy! Happy Anniversary sweetie. I love you the whole wide world and then some!
Tim-




Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 12:35 PM, Blogger 1UP RPG said...

You both have made such beautiful tributes to one another! It's great inspiration for folks who are passing the 8.5 years mark and still think of ourselves as newlyweds...maybe that feeling DOESN'T go away...:)
Brooke

 
At 10:46 PM, Blogger Dto3 said...

You were rockin' the stache in the late 80s! Congrats on 20 great years. I'm sure the past 16 or so have been really great, having me in them and all!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home